The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2020, 03:06 PM
Charter Member

Default FOR SALE: Takamine P5JC 2019...SOLD!

SOLD!

Not allowed to call it "brand new" because I'm not a retail dealer, so mint it is, but it's just like it came from the dealer. I purchased it just a couple months ago...had them swap out the stock CTP-3 for the CTP-2 (my preference after limited research)..... the dealer I worked with has a very easy return policy, so if I didn't want to keep it, I could've just sent it back, but being it was my very first Tak, I wanted to keep it and give the cool tube technology a good look over. My conclusion, the cool tube outshines the Taylor ES2, so the Taylor got sold. Now that I'm gigging sitting down instead of standing (I haven't gigged this guitar) I've decided I'd rather have a smaller body...easier on the 70 yr old shoulders, so I'll be looking for the Nex.
Love the asymmetrical neck, love the action, and even though I bought it for plugged in use for work, this P5JC with Sitka over Rosewood (nice looking grain) has a beautiful unplugged sound too...full, with great sustain, like all Pro Series Taks. 2-3 hrs of playing time in the studio on this guitar, plastic still on the pickguard. Save yourself hundreds over new price...1275 paypal shipped to 48 states.....still have the box and packing from the dealer, I know how to safely pack a quality guitar. PM me with any and all questions, and thanks for looking this one over. Pretty risk free purchase!

Last edited by krugjr; 01-15-2020 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:53 AM
Charter Member

.....SOLD!.....
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars