The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kh1967 View Post
1.The Kardashians
2. Magenta colored ink, which apparently is the backbone of any colored document.
3.# is no longer the pound sign

Get off my lawn….
Funny.

I sort of know who Kardashians are but got a comment from someone not understanding all the people I don't know of with all the reading I do.

CMYK - that magenta - is just how printing works.

For # you must mean hashtag, but you can trust # still has meaning in telephony. On another forum I have a relatively fresh post with carriage return vs enter keys.

For the rest..... I'm a forum moderator elsewhere and have to do it for some commercial Facebook pages. I have empathy for the job here but love the posts where I learn, understand people better, and have to practice not being the worst of a dyslexic ADHD individual. It's a tough game regarding what is economics, politics and being civil. Feeling set for life on guitars, this is an enjoyable place.
Old 10-07-2022, 06:30 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
When you suggested that I was referring to other people as idiots, you were unaware that your own reference to “sound and fury” had already done so.

No biggie. Just saying.
There you go again imagining up "suggestions" that were never stated.. I never suggested that.. I asked the question ---IF that was what you were suggesting, it was a question not a suggestion ...

You might want to pay attention to what I actually say before trying to refute it.
For example I never said I was "unaware" of the rest of quote. I said I did not care about it, nor was any additional part of the quote implied , other than exactly what I said. You keep making up things I have not said ,,, and that is something to vent about. Just saying

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4

Last edited by KevWind; 10-07-2022 at 07:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:56 AM

I think 198 posts of this kind are plenty. Thank you for your participation.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic