The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 06-03-2023, 07:39 AM

Default Nickel Creek Celebrants Pre Show

Has anyone been to the nickel creek tour this year? And did you get the preshow celebrants upgrade?

I am asking because the show is 3 days away and I have not received tickets for the preshow or even a time to be there. Trying to plan things but not even knowing what time the preshow is 3 days out seems like bad management.

Just curious how much earlier these usually are so I can plan. And when will I get the tickets?
Old 06-05-2023, 04:41 PM

Ive got tickets to see their show here in Reno in July. My tickets came to me immediately on the Ticketmaster app as soon as I purchased them. I'm not sure if I had an option to get them another way. It's been awhile since I bought them.

I got them before I heard Celebrants, and though I've been a big Nickel Creek fan for a long time, I wasn't too fond of the new album. As usual, the musicianship is very good, but the songs just don't do much for me. Maybe I'll appreciate them better when I see them done "live". I'm hoping they do a lot of the older stuff, and Watkins Family Hour stuff too!

edited: Just noticed you were asking about the pre-show upgrade. Sorry...I didn't purchase those so I can't help you with that.
Old 06-06-2023, 05:26 AM

Sara has one of the best voices in music but doesn't get to sing much when Chris is around...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkomGsMJXH9qn-xLKCv4WOg
Old 06-06-2023, 06:14 AM

"Sara has one of the best voices in music but doesn't get to sing much when Chris is around..."

And that's a shame.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic