The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-23-2022, 11:25 AM
Jozef Jozef is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 6
Default My resonator guitar and resonator mandolin with dobro

Hi, this is one of my compositions.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnge...=JozefScheiner

Last edited by Kerbie; 01-23-2022 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Embedded video for you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-23-2022, 12:28 PM
Kerbie Kerbie is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 28,646
Default

Welcome to the AGF, Jozef! Hope you like it here.

Very nice... I liked that. Interesting combination of instruments. I think you merged them together well. Lovely photos... wonderful use of light. I enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing more from you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-23-2022, 12:34 PM
Jozef Jozef is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbie View Post
Welcome to the AGF, Jozef! Hope you like it here.

Very nice... I liked that. Interesting combination of instruments. I think you merged them together well. Lovely photos... wonderful use of light. I enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing more from you.
Kerbie, thanks for the welcome. I'm just finishing another album where I have great guitarists. Then I'll post something.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-25-2022, 11:38 PM
rockabilly69 rockabilly69 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 3,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozef View Post
Kerbie, thanks for the welcome. I'm just finishing another album where I have great guitarists. Then I'll post something.

I like the song and the tone of the instruments even more, especially the reso mando.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2022, 11:36 AM
Jozef Jozef is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 6
Default

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-26-2022, 01:20 PM
ReneAsologuitar ReneAsologuitar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 625
Default

Hi Józef,
Wonderful music, and great instrumentation.
You can really make those instruments sing out.
Thanks for sharing, and welcome.
Rene
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-27-2022, 08:01 AM
keith.rogers's Avatar
keith.rogers keith.rogers is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,241
Default

Very nice! I really liked the mix of instruments you used, as well as the music.
__________________
"I know in the morning that it's gonna be good, when I stick out my elbows and they don't bump wood." - Bill Kirchen
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-30-2022, 04:25 AM
Jozef Jozef is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneAsologuitar View Post
Hi Józef,
Wonderful music, and great instrumentation.
You can really make those instruments sing out.
Thanks for sharing, and welcome.
Rene
Rene, thanks very much!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-30-2022, 04:27 AM
Jozef Jozef is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith.rogers View Post
Very nice! I really liked the mix of instruments you used, as well as the music.
Thank you, Keith.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Thread Tools





All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, The Acoustic Guitar Forum
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=