The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 04-06-2019, 08:42 AM

Just a few more and I will stop:

This was so much fun to be able to share this with some of my family and to showcase Natalie's wonderful voice, can I get a hallelujah:

big14.jpg

Kathy in a rare moment to relax just a little with Dennis. Wow, she was (and is) a trooper!

big7.jpg

And saying goodbye to the last guest, the gentle giant with a voice of an angel, Mr. Cigar himself:

big15.jpg

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING AND BEING PART OF A TRULY MAGICAL, ONE OF A KIND, WEEKEND!

Dash sends his best as well:

dash4.jpg
Old 04-06-2019, 08:50 AM

Thank you again, Tom! What a special weekend!! And this event really was such a perfect way to celebrate the gift that is great guitars and the wonderful people who build them. You, Kathy, Natalie, and Dash were the perfect hosts!

Bruce's guitars sound amazing anywhere, but that alcove was a special place to play them. What a gift! Joel (two hands guitars) had the prime location right inside the front door and his Luna model also sounded amazing in the alcove (and anywhere else!). And before the event you were threatening to put him in the pantry....

I hope the joy of this weekend stays with you for a long time! I'm still floating on it!

beth
Old 04-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
Kathy in a rare moment to relax just a little with Dennis. Wow, she was (and is) a trooper!

Attachment 21138
Dennis looks as though he's about to chug a glass of green olives.....LOL.

Quote:
THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING AND BEING PART OF A TRULY MAGICAL, ONE OF A KIND, WEEKEND!

Dash sends his best as well:

Attachment 21140
Tom, I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that it was truly our pleasure to have had the opportunity to attend an event such as this one. The "thanks" really goes out to you, Kathy and Natalie for being such wonderful hosts! It was just an incredible weekend, to say the very least. Sally and I are still talking about it. Just great fun!

Our best goes out to Dash as well!
Old 04-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Music soothes the soul!

I great big THANK YOU to our hosts. Success is an awesome thing. Fond memories will be dancing in my head for a very long time. Appreciate all the work of our Luthiers in preparation. The guitars were special. And a shout out to all of you who came from near and far just to participate. Love you folks!

Dash … you know how I feel, nuf said!
Old 04-06-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmh1 View Post
Thank you again, Tom! What a special weekend!! And this event really was such a perfect way to celebrate the gift that is great guitars and the wonderful people who build them. You, Kathy, Natalie, and Dash were the perfect hosts!

Bruce's guitars sound amazing anywhere, but that alcove was a special place to play them. What a gift! Joel (two hands guitars) had the prime location right inside the front door and his Luna model also sounded amazing in the alcove (and anywhere else!). And before the event you were threatening to put him in the pantry....

I hope the joy of this weekend stays with you for a long time! I'm still floating on it!

beth
Perfect, thanks for everything Beth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_pridx View Post
Dennis looks as though he's about to chug a glass of green olives.....LOL.

Tom, I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that it was truly our pleasure to have had the opportunity to attend an event such as this one. The "thanks" really goes out to you, Kathy and Natalie for being such wonderful hosts! It was just an incredible weekend, to say the very least. Sally and I are still talking about it. Just great fun!

Our best goes out to Dash as well!
Thanks, Jim and his wife Sally were the unofficial Bloody Mary instructors coming from Wisconsin where Packer Sunday is not complete without a Bloody. I think Dennis was ready to down the olives, but Kathy stepped in to save the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarfan View Post
I great big THANK YOU to our hosts. Success is an awesome thing. Fond memories will be dancing in my head for a very long time. Appreciate all the work of our Luthiers in preparation. The guitars were special. And a shout out to all of you who came from near and far just to participate. Love you folks!

Dash … you know how I feel, nuf said!
Folks, this man can SING and with his voice and the new MDW voice together, magical.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:09 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Perfect, thanks for everything Beth!

Thanks, Jim and his wife Sally were the unofficial Bloody Mary instructors coming from Wisconsin where Packer Sunday is not complete without a Bloody. I think Dennis was ready to down the olives, but Kathy stepped in to save the day!

Folks, this man can SING and with his voice and the new MDW voice together, magical.
How did I miss Mr. Fan singing?!
Old 04-07-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justonwo View Post
How did I miss Mr. Fan singing?!
I have no idea, I couldn't get him to shut up LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop