The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 11-01-2021, 11:32 AM
AGF Owner & Founder

Default Guitars in stock - November 2021

Sponsors (luthiers/builders/manufacturers), what guitars do you currently have in stock for sale or available from a dealer?

(Note: Sponsors only, please. I'll unstick this thread every month and start a new one to keep things fresh.)

JR
Old 11-10-2021, 12:16 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Rafal Turkowiak OM custom acoustic guitar #388

Rafal Turkowiak OM custom acoustic guitar #388

Price: 5000USD.

Turkowiak acoustic guitar get new back bracing this year – it gives even more sustain and harmonics. This guitar has very nice, bright, “direct” sound – perfect for fingerstyle. Glossy finished red cedar top and stunning massacar ebony body gives this guitar georgeous look. This custom acoustic guitar is decorated with Baltic amber and have modern shaped headstock with high-quality tuning machines.

Type: OM Orchestral Model
12 frets per box
Solid top – Earth Cedar (Master Grade)
Sides and back made of Ebony Macassar (Master Grade)
Raised African ebony fingerboard – Master Grade, R16 “with compensation
Modern head (open) with asymmetric wrench positioning
C-shape neck made of flamed sycamore maple – Master Grade, with dual double-action truss rod
Rosette inlaid with natural Baltic amber and African ebony
Armrest integrated with the soundboard
Solid ebony wood overlays on the guitar head with a natural Baltic amber logo
The nut made of natural bone, manually profiled and polished, 44.5 mm wide
The nut of the bridge made of natural bone, hand-profiled and polished, ‘semi-scalloped’
Single precision gold guitar tuners with white mother-of-pearl screw reinforcements
Ebony stringing (Master Grade)
Special chemical-ceramic coating on the back and sides in the middle of the guitar for better sound projection from the box
Markers dividing the measurement made of natural bone – fi 1.5 mm into 3, 5, 7, 9, 12 (double), 15 positions
Highly resonant, antistatic varnish acc. To own recipe, hand-polished, high-gloss
EVO-GOLD frets (nickel-free)
25.5 “(647.7 mm) gauge
Martin 0.11 strings
Ebony Macassar 1-piece lower golpeador
2 x ebony clip for attaching a belt with a natural Baltic amber logo
Venetian cutaway (mild)
Lifetime warranty (details in the warranty card),
Guitar hard case.

More at https://happyguitar.eu/shop/acoustic...ic-guitar-388/
Old 11-16-2021, 01:40 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Edwinson EP-SC Performance, Malaysian Blackwood/Adi

Here is a new Edwinson Performance SC guitar that I'm very proud of, available for adoption to a good home. I built this guitar over the summer, to bring to Tom Bowersox's B.I.G. show in New Braunfels TX in the first week of September. It was a very busy summer, and I just barely got strings on it before we loaded up the car and headed west for the show.

The Performance model is the largest guitar I make, equivalent to a GA or SJ size, and it has a lot of power and range. This is my first all-original design, now in its 20th year and fourth design update, and I built it to be very versatile and fluent-sounding. This one only a couple months old, but is already sounding like a six string grand piano.
This particular EP-SC has most of the high end options I offer, and is quite a luxuriously appointed instrument. It also sounds and performs with world-class character, and it's going to keep getting better and better- especially when some lucky person decides to own it and play it.

The primary woods are: Malaysian Blackwood (Diospyros ebonasea), a true Ebony from SE Asia, a fairly close relative of the better known Macassar Ebony; the soundboard is Mastergrade Adirondack Red Spruce (Picea rubens). The fingerboard, bridge, front headstock, bevels, cove cutaway, and other decorative elements are highly figured Ziricote. Flamed Maple also features in the trim of this guitar, including the segmented back strip inlay, purflings on the body and neck, inlaid dual side sound ports, end graft, and rosette. The neck is a laminate construction of Honduran Mahogany, with flamed Maple center lam.

If you've made it this far, you probably want to know the price. OK, then. This guitar, with all premium tonewoods, and high-end features, specs out to $10,270 USD, with a Guardian CG-044-OS case. I am asking $7900 for it. That saves you $2370 off list price. Brand new guitar, full warranty, and offered on approval, so you can try it out before you commit to buying it.

Full details and specs in the Marketplace! Thanks for looking!
Old 11-19-2021, 07:52 PM

Default Wow

That is absolutely gorgeous. Can it be heard anywhere?
Old 11-19-2021, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drscott View Post
That is absolutely gorgeous. Can it be heard anywhere?

Look in the Marketplace ad for this guitar, there should be a video of Dustin Furlow playing this guitar there.
Old 11-20-2021, 09:26 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
Here is a new Edwinson Performance SC guitar that I'm very proud of, available for adoption to a good home. I built this guitar over the summer, to bring to Tom Bowersox's B.I.G. show in New Braunfels TX in the first week of September. It was a very busy summer, and I just barely got strings on it before we loaded up the car and headed west for the show.

The Performance model is the largest guitar I make, equivalent to a GA or SJ size, and it has a lot of power and range. This is my first all-original design, now in its 20th year and fourth design update, and I built it to be very versatile and fluent-sounding. This one only a couple months old, but is already sounding like a six string grand piano.
This particular EP-SC has most of the high end options I offer, and is quite a luxuriously appointed instrument. It also sounds and performs with world-class character, and it's going to keep getting better and better- especially when some lucky person decides to own it and play it.

The primary woods are: Malaysian Blackwood (Diospyros ebonasea), a true Ebony from SE Asia, a fairly close relative of the better known Macassar Ebony; the soundboard is Mastergrade Adirondack Red Spruce (Picea rubens). The fingerboard, bridge, front headstock, bevels, cove cutaway, and other decorative elements are highly figured Ziricote. Flamed Maple also features in the trim of this guitar, including the segmented back strip inlay, purflings on the body and neck, inlaid dual side sound ports, end graft, and rosette. The neck is a laminate construction of Honduran Mahogany, with flamed Maple center lam.

If you've made it this far, you probably want to know the price. OK, then. This guitar, with all premium tonewoods, and high-end features, specs out to $10,270 USD, with a Guardian CG-044-OS case. I am asking $7900 for it. That saves you $2370 off list price. Brand new guitar, full warranty, and offered on approval, so you can try it out before you commit to buying it.

Full details and specs in the Marketplace! Thanks for looking!

I had the chance to play this fantastic instrument at BIG and am amazed nobody bought it. I would have if I already did’t have my own awesome Edwinson guitar. For anyone interested, this guitar is sweet, yet crisp in tone, and as loud as you want it to be. It produced sound with very little effort, so you can really explore and play with tremendous dynamics. Truly a great guitar.

2013 Joel Stehr Dreadnought - Carpathian/Malaysian BW
2014 RainSong H-OM1000N2
2017 Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
2013 Chris Ensor Concert - Port Orford Cedar/Wenge
1980ish Takamine EF363 complete with irreplaceable memories
A bunch of electrics (too many!!)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop