The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 02-14-2021, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennwillow View Post
Hi Dale,

I just put in the time to watch the entire 40-minute video and I enjoyed it thoroughly! What an amazing project! And it's very cool to now know the seminal role you played in the formation of the LLB.

The organization you and Mike put together is pretty phenomenal. No wonder the end result sounds and looks so good!

The LLB story is a good example that all great things start from the ideas and leadership of just one or two people. But it doesn't evolve and mature into something like the LLB of today without the commitment of a fairly big team of people who are willing to sacrifice their time and egos and offer their special talents and abilities and a lot of work to this common goal of making the music and your LLB community come first.

This is a really inspirational story, Dale. Good for you! And good for the whole LLB! I am so impressed! Thanks for sharing this video story with us!

- Glenn
Hello Glenn!

Thanks for the kind words sir...what impresses me so much about your contributions here is your amazing gifts musically, but but equally so is the kind and considerate responses you post. I have no idea what you career path was in life but I would 'bet the farm' you were amazing in the role(s) you performed.

This world seems to put little value on kindness, consideration and selflessness, I want to thank you for share those gifts with us.
Old 02-14-2021, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintBob View Post
This was too cool. Fun and inspirational at the same time. I've bookmarked it for another viewing.
Thanks so much for sharing your time and love of music...greatly appreciated!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell