The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 07-06-2002, 01:50 PM

Thumbs up Review of Taylor NS72CE

Hi guys,
I'm brand new to this site and I just bought an NS72CE Nylon String guitar and I really love it. Not as much color to my ear of a standard classical guitar, but some songs I've struggled with before on my classical lessons with my teacher almost play themselves on this guitar. I was wondering what some other opinions are...

Thanks,
Great Site
Old 07-11-2002, 06:28 AM

I just got one and it sounds good; like you said, i know it does not have the tonal characterisitcs of a real classical unplugged, but I got it for gigs where I will always be plugged in and I think it has a good amplified sound...the biggest plus is like you said, it is playable..those 2 inch necks are too much of an adjustment for me!
Now I have to get an acoustic amp...strongly considering the Carvin AG100D over the Fender and the Ultrasound. What are you using?
Old 07-11-2002, 08:22 PM

Default Amp for my NS72ce

Hey,
Well, I spent all my money on the guitar itself (no regrets at all). But when I do get some money I'm buying a California Blonde amp from SWR. They are supposed to be pretty cool. You know, I haven't heard this thing amplified yet. Can't wait to...

Do you have an opinion on these? Worth the money?
Old 07-11-2002, 08:51 PM

never heard the california blond but i just ordered the Carvin.. I know they are quality and I can return it if I dont like it.
Old 07-12-2002, 06:40 AM

Default Taylor Amp

Carvin huh? I'll look into that. Maybe today.
It is payday after all!
Rent...shment..

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification