The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

View Poll Results: Which one do you like?
1 13 16.05%
2 28 34.57%
3 38 46.91%
All 2 2.47%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAFIGATOR View Post
I voted number one, simply because it's more unique. Number two is basically a copy of Bourgeois and number three looks like Fay. While there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a similar designs, why copy known luthiers when you have a version that's your "own"?

On the separate note, are you an established luthier, or just a beginner? Where are you located (country), as your name suggests Russia... It would be very cool to know a luthier from Russian!

And lastly, welcome to the forum! :-)
Thanks for the warm welcome! And I am actually from Spokane WA, where I got the pleasure to meet our own master luthier Joel Stehr. He was kind enough to let me tour his shop and shared lots of great tips with me. One of the coolest guys to hang around if you get a chance, and his guitars are something else, just amazing. I am just a settling luthier, just starting on my journey with just a couple guitars under my belt and many more to come. Oh and I was born in Estonia, that's where the name comes from, nice try though

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop