The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 12-19-2003, 11:53 AM
Rocket Scientist

Default Help with Diamond Rio's Christmas Spirit

Hi folks,

I've been asked to pick out the Diamond Rio Song "Christmas Spirit". It's off a compilation Christmas music CD titled Star of Wonder. My P&W band leader asked me to pick it out. The past couple of weeks have been a total bear at work, so I haven't had the time to seriously pick it out yet. I've got part of it (I'm playing G, G, C, G, D, C, G then Bm, C, Bm then D I think) figured out, but I haven't had the time to sit down and finish off the rest of it. I've searched Rocking with the Cross and OLGA and even the Diamond Rio web site with no success. I can't even find the lyrics!

Any way, I'm kinda in a time crunch now since I need to be ready by Sunday, so I'm hoping one of my fellow TGFers has already got it done.

FYI, on Sunday, it will most likely be me and maybe one other guitarist playing, so I'm anticipating strumming most of the song. I've been playing it (well the part I've figured out) on my Martin, but I'm going to see how it sounds on my 450.

thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to ALL!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell