The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 09-01-2018, 11:07 AM
AGF Owner & Founder

Default Guitars in stock - September 2018

Sponsors (luthiers/builders/manufacturers), what guitars do you currently have in stock for sale or available from a dealer?

(Note: Sponsors only, please. I'll unstick this thread every month and start a new one to keep things fresh.)

JR

Last edited by Kerbie; 09-05-2018 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Pinned thread
Old 09-06-2018, 09:08 AM

We have several guitars for sale, if you can't find one here, check out our website:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com/guitars

And if you can't find one there, we always have several early build slots reserved for our builders which you can find here:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com/luthiers

Or just message me, I won't bite!

HEINONEN SJ Cedar/Quilted Sapele: $8500

Drew's guitars have both the looks AND the sound. We have been getting quite a lot of interest in his guitars and are expecting to fill up on his build slots fairly quickly. If you're interested in this SJ or would like to order one, just get in touch

BOWERMAN OM-28 Adirondack/Granadillo: $7000

Jayson Bowerman is one of those luthiers who's easily worth more than his current base price. We've gotten quite a few orders for his guitars already and are expecting more to come in. If you are after a custom Martin style guitar which sounds absolutely incredible, get in touch with me!

Other guitars for sale/incoming:
Buendia OM
Circa OM-42
Datlen 00/OM
Dion No. 4
Halland OMC-H
Isaac Jang 00/OM
Keystone Mod-D
Kostal OMC
Michaud Made J-R
Pellerin GA
Strahm 00/EROS

.....and more!

E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +65 8666 0420

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420
Old 09-11-2018, 09:57 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Edwinson Zephyr 00 "Rojo" For Sale!

Just listed HERE in the AGF Marketplace, have a very nice 2015 Zephyr 00 guitar for sale. I call this one the "Zephyr Rojo" because the primary woods are Western Red Cedar, and some dramatically figured Padouk. I am selling this guitar as slightly used, mint condition, with my full warranty. It is also steeply discounted from spec price, and as I am raidsing my base prices this year for the first time since 2011, this may be the best deal you'll ever see for this model.

The Zephyr 00 is a smaller guitar (14 1/4" wide in the lower bout), but this one definitely punches above it's weight! This guitar has a surprising amount of volume, and a beautiful, colorful "modern vintage" tone. It is set up for fingerstyle or light pick-style. This Zephyr is a multiscale, with a scale spread of 25"- 25.5", so it excels at standard tuning or D-Based tunings, and with medium strings, it performs clean and fast tuned down to C as well. It's a really fun guitar to play, very easy and fluent.
This guitar has a very versatile tonal palette, so it sounds great in a diverse array of playing styles. The response is very even across the tonal spectrum, and this guitar has tons of clean sustain too. It's got enough bark for dirty blues, and enough sweetness and overtone content for slack-key or open tuning fingerstyle. The tone is mature and complex, and kind of intoxicating when you explore its sonic character. It's hard to put down!
By the way, Padouk has a strong Rosewood-esque vibe, and if you've ever played a high quality Cocobolo with Red Cedar topped guitar, that is the fundamental nature of the Zephyr Rojo.

If this hot little Zephyr piques your interest, you can get all the details HERE over in the Marketplace board.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by theEdwinson; 09-11-2018 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Link to Marketplace doesn't work
Old 09-11-2018, 10:05 AM
AGF Sponsor

Hmmm.... I just tested the link to my Marketplace listing, and it doesn't work. If you'd like to see more details on the Zephyr 00 Rojo, just go over to the Marketplace board and look for "Edwinson Zephyr 00". Thanks!
Old 09-11-2018, 04:46 PM
AGF Sponsor

I’ve played this guitar extensively...and if you’re in the market for a fireball of a little guitar, then I promise that you won’t be disappointed in this beauty. At this price, you will feel that you hit the lottery ........twice in a row 😲🤭🤗

Joel

‘17 Two Hands Guitar Co.
0000/Auditorium, Sitka/Indonesian RW

‘93 Taylor 712 (I spent 20 years trying to convince the owner to sell me this guitar)

‘95 Taylor Limited Edition GAWS (I traded my Gibson J-200 for this guitar in ‘95)

TWO HANDS GUITARS
Old 09-21-2018, 06:22 PM
Musical minimalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
Hmmm.... I just tested the link to my Marketplace listing, and it doesn't work. If you'd like to see more details on the Zephyr 00 Rojo, just go over to the Marketplace board and look for "Edwinson Zephyr 00". Thanks!
Try this one....

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=521496

Old 09-24-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Wong View Post
We have several guitars for sale, if you can't find one here, check out our website:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com/guitars

And if you can't find one there, we always have several early build slots reserved for our builders which you can find here:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com/luthiers

Or just message me, I won't bite!

HEINONEN SJ Cedar/Quilted Sapele: $8500

Drew's guitars have both the looks AND the sound. We have been getting quite a lot of interest in his guitars and are expecting to fill up on his build slots fairly quickly. If you're interested in this SJ or would like to order one, just get in touch

BOWERMAN OM-28 Adirondack/Granadillo: $7000

Jayson Bowerman is one of those luthiers who's easily worth more than his current base price. We've gotten quite a few orders for his guitars already and are expecting more to come in. If you are after a custom Martin style guitar which sounds absolutely incredible, get in touch with me!

Other guitars for sale/incoming:
Buendia OM
Circa OM-42
Datlen 00/OM
Dion No. 4
Halland OMC-H
Isaac Jang 00/OM
Keystone Mod-D
Kostal OMC
Michaud Made J-R
Pellerin GA
Strahm 00/EROS

.....and more!

E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +65 8666 0420
the back of that Heinonen looks like a 3D simulation
Old 09-24-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon1 View Post
the back of that Heinonen looks like a 3D simulation
I have to admit, it does look pretty incredible [emoji14]

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420
Old 09-28-2018, 10:19 AM
AGF Sponsor

Listing for a short while at the AGF exclusive price of $4200 (CONUS shipping included) our 2016 Sitka/Bee's Wing Bubinga CS. Please click over to the Marketplace for all the pertinent stats: Stephen Kinnaird Sitka/Bubinga CS. Hope you like it!

Thanks for looking!

Kinnaird Guitars - from the oldest town in Texas

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop