The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 02-19-2020, 08:25 PM

I had an Acus One 5. Although very warm sounding. I found it didn't really throw like my AER compact 60 /3 does. Even tried the Acus One 6 and although good
The AER has more clarity and open sounding.

Dave
Old 02-20-2020, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blues View Post
I had an Acus One 5. Although very warm sounding. I found it didn't really throw like my AER compact 60 /3 does. Even tried the Acus One 6 and although good
The AER has more clarity and open sounding.

Dave
I bought the Acus One 6 black. I know that the AER is a great amplifier, and in some aspects better than Acus. But I have decided for the latter for two reasons, the first is that they cost the same (€ 525), the AER (mk2, with some years already) than the new Acus with a two-year store warrant. The other reason is that the AER was 500 km away and I had to buy it without trying it. In addition the Acus is the black version, and although I LOVE the wood finish, the black one is more durable for gigging.
I hope I was not wrong. Thank you very much everyone for your advice!!!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification