The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 11-17-2020, 09:43 PM

Default 2018 Fender American Professional Telecaster Ash/maple $1100

Hi,

I'm selling a 2018 Fender American Professional Telecaster with extra pickups/wiring.
The pickup/wiring is DiMarzio Area T pickup set with 920D custom 1vol 1tone 3 way switch wiring harness. Original Fender V pickups included, and I'm including Stetsbar T-style tremolo (non-intrusive add-on tremolo) as well. The last photo shows the guitar with Stetsbar trem, currently the guitar is back on its stock bridge plate.

The guitar is in Excellent condition, very low playing time, no fretwear or ding, pickguard has some fingernail/pick marks. Set up with even and smooth low action, one of the best action I've experienced.

The DiMarzio Area T pickups (180 new) are great, one of the most natural sounding noiseless pickups around. The wiring is 3 way, 1 vol 1 tone harness from the 920D custom.
The original Fender pickups, hard case and accessories, Stetsbar trem included.

The guitar is in excellent condition, ready to play.
My price is 1100. No trade offers please.

I'm located in Santa Clarita,(Northern end of the Los Angeles county) and drive down to Burbank a few times a week.
For shipping, I can provide dimension and weight, please arrange a pickup/drop off with your preferred shipping service.

Thanks for looking!

This one is from when the guitar had Stetsbar trem mounted. (Non-intrusive retrofit)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars