The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 01-17-2022, 10:27 PM
Charter Member

Default Ecoflow power station-solar charging

NFI: i have no idea about this product but saw Allie Sherlock(irish busker) mention it and followed her link to post for any gigging artist.

i don't know the cost or quality or adaptable qualities, but you can research and see if its of interest for your use.

https://ecoflow.com/?aff=109

here is the video where she briefly mentioned it:

Old 01-24-2022, 05:49 PM

Looking into something like this for outdoor gigs so i can get rid of my JBL Eon One Compact (its just cant handle my stompbox) and use my existing gear Evolve50, led lights, mixer etc.
Someone mentioned to me they use the Jackery Explorer 240 and it does the job.

Also saw some DJ's were using the FOXNOVO battery pack to power each speaker.

Here in AUS we have the Ark Pack, its basically a car battery and inverter in one. I used my brothers to play for his sons bday and was good.
Figure i could sell the battery powered JBL, buy an Alto TS310, ill also use for band wedge and direct electric guitar (ampless). Then ill still have change for the Ark Pack for the very minimal powerless gigs i do.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification