The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-09-2018, 06:27 PM

Default Eastman AC922CE

Has anyone ever seen or heard of this? It seems to be only in the Chinese market, but if anyone had any information on it that would be awesome!!

http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21713680873613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGROn6_cPhs

EDIT: Found another model! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvNInsHsY98
Old 02-09-2018, 06:44 PM

Nope but it looks like a nice one.
Maybe call Ted at LA Guitars. He probably can tell you about it.

Martin D18
Gibson J45
Gibson J15
Fender Copperburst Telecaster
Squier CV 50 Stratocaster
Squier CV 50 Telecaster
Old 02-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Musical minimalist

One popped up at an American dealer a few months back on Ebay - almost pulled the trigger, but at that price point it would have to have wider nut and saddle spacing for me!

Old 02-09-2018, 08:56 PM

How much was it if you don't mind me asking? If that site is in Yuan, that's like $15k....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitness1 View Post
One popped up at an American dealer a few months back on Ebay - almost pulled the trigger, but at that price point it would have to have wider nut and saddle spacing for me!
Old 06-19-2019, 05:52 PM

I just put one of these on hold. I still see one available. And yes it is in the states. The price is sweet at 2400.00. The thing sounds incredible. About 10-12 were made for the states. A few are still out there. They are now discontinued. The nut width on mine is 1 7/8. All I can say is wow. Their are deviations on some of these. I have seen a Koa one that rocks with flame from Koa guitars of yesteryear. The inlays are different from guitar to guitar. From like the one above to intricate vines. The one I stumbled on has a lovely vine similar to the Taylor Island Vine but a little more subdued. The rosettes are different also. Some are bindind matching, back and sides matching solid one ring abalone and intricate individual abalone vine parts. The thing is off the charts in craftsmanship and sound. I have a Cocobolo PS14CE ,and this is right next to it every step of the way. I know this is an older thread, but these have hit the states recently.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audie View Post
these have hit the states recently.
After seeing your post I did a Google search and found a couple of these in the US. Both in Florida for some reason. Maybe one of them is the one you've got your eye on. They look to be there same model.

Thanks for sharing!
Teton STG105CENT
Recording King RK-R35 (banjo)
Looking for my next one!
Old 06-20-2019, 05:13 PM

You're welcome. I picked mine out of New Orleans. It has a unique vine inlay unlike the others. It has a sound out of this world! I am told a few more are to hit some stores if they are not pre-sold already.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
eastman