The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 09-01-2020, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knives&Guitars View Post
As usual Michael, you explanations are crystal clear and well thought out. Covering all angles and possibilities.
Your videos are a great help to all of us novice Acoustic players!
Thank you so much for all of your efforts. They make a difference.
Your incredible fingerstyle techniques and the tone you produce on each and every note, is an inspiration to me personally to become a better guitar player.
Bravo.
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you enjoyed the video, it's a subject dear to my heart and I've seen a too many players with guitars that just don't work for them. They just wanted to look cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
Michael,

As always, wonderful stuff. Thanks so much for doing what you do.

And, let's talk about the real revelation here. Like nearly everyone of the male persuasion, you not only look better with a beard and very little hair on your head, you also play and talk much better.

I miss you, my friend. May the zombies return to their origin so that we can once again hang at guitar events.
Thank you so much my friend! I've loved your latest videos on Guitar.com too! These are early days for my hair inversion explorations but I'm enjoying it so far!

I miss you too man, let's chat soon!

MDW
Luthier Stories
YouTube
iTunes
Instagram

Guitars by Jason Kostal, Strings by Elixir, Gefell Mics and a nail buffer.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop