The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 12:42 AM
Charter Member

Default 1956 Martin 000-18 - $SOLD Shipped

Up for sale is a fantastic vintage Martin that checked all the right boxes for me and has been my first vintage guitar purchase. However, I'm changing jobs and planning a wedding for October this year and this one must go since it was the last one in (sadly). I purchased this from a fellow AGF member (invguy921) earlier this year. For its age, I feel it is in outstanding condition and has been well cared for while also maintaining character. It at some point has had a neck re-fret as well as a reset, both of which are excellent. The action is perfect to me, and it plays really easy to my hands.

Perhaps one of the coolest things about this guitar is that is has not had ANY cracks / repairs to the back, sides, or top (or headstock and neck for that matter). Top is sitka spruce and has some really awesome bearclaw figuring. It does not have the original case, however it will ship in a cool little Guardian case. Has had Humidipak's in it since I received it.

Specs are as follows:

Nut Width - 1 11/16”
String / Saddle Spacing - 2 ¼”
Scale Length - 25”

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. I'll take photos ASAP, but wanted to go ahead and get this one listed. I have bought and sold many guitars here on AGF, and can provide you with plenty of positive references.

Located in Nashville, TN. Asking $SOLD net to me shipped.

PICTURES COMING ASAP!!! BUT IN THE MEANTIME, HERE IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD :-)
https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=603265

Last edited by pfair; 03-04-2021 at 10:37 AM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars