The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 09-01-2010, 10:22 AM

Default What Did You Say (my DEMO SONG 3)

So this is my 3rd song i have ever written and took me few hours to write this and mix it to make it decent sounding there are some mistakes u may notice but it was decent enough for what i was aiming for. also If you have a good ear then you may notice that my 1st E string is non existent & that is because it snapped earlier aha and i didn't have a spare, so i just went ahead and recorded anyway.

Anyways i hope you like the song, it is just a demo and was recored in my bedroom so it wont be anything amazing. your views and comments would be much appreciated.

thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HCusdDQTZA
Old 09-01-2010, 08:12 PM

very cool your music is progressing nicely.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:53 AM

Nice job. Great tune with great strumming that really carried the song. I enjoyed it.

Ranger's Soundclick page

Roy's Reverbnation page
Old 09-03-2010, 01:23 PM

Nice song - it has a nice melody and sound to it.

Modern sound, and can imagine that people would really like it. The recording is not so bad, and if you just get it a little smoother, it will sound great. Cool second voice, too - sometimes harmony, sometimes just doubled, it has a quite nice effect, I think.

"Yeah!" - Blind Boy Fuller

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell