The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 09-01-2010, 12:21 PM

Default Lots of Original Music, Need to Sell

Hi Guys and Gals,

You all have been very helpful to me in the past about a number if issues. I need your advice and counsel once again.

Recently I came into contact with a girl I went to high school with. Haven't seen or heard from her for lots of years. Most of this time she has been writing songs. She recorded a few of them and even put a CD on CDBaby. It hasn't done much.

She lives in California, while I live in Illinois. We have been recording (Audacity) tracks and emailing them back and forth building reasonably complete recording of her music. I'm doing this to help her out and besides, it's a very satisfying thing to create music. We call ourselves Illinois Harmony Connection.

Our objective is to get her music out there so people will buy it and license it for their own use. We are on SoundClick and ReverbNation as well as having several videos on YouTube.

This is our SoundClick page. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1082796 I'd really appreciate it if you would visit the page, listen to some of the music and offer us any opinions you may have about how best to market it.

If you'd like to see some of the videos, go here
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...onnection&aq=f

Thanks for your help on this.
Fred
Real old Fender Strat
Johnson Amplification Amp
Old Epiphone 350 with K&K Pure Western
Old POC Fender Resonator

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell