The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 04-21-2021, 01:45 PM

Default Kremona Sofia

Is anyone using one of these guitars? If so, how do you like it, and for what styles. How does it sound plugged in? Thanks for any comments.
Old 04-21-2021, 03:21 PM
Guest 928

I recently received a Sophia. I was initially pleased with the Kremona website which offers detailed specifications for its various models. Even better, I was able to customize the guitar by substituting a spruce face for the cedar, by having a different rosette, and by deleting the electronics (I also ordered the Kremona saddle pickup that I have to install.

I made the order through Sean Henry, the U.S. representative, at [email protected]

I did not order the Kremona as a keeper; I ordered it as a tone and projection comparison with a similar carbon fiber guitar. The Kremona is a marvelous guitar. The fit and finish leave nothing to be desired and the tonal and projection qualities are stellar.

The price is very moderate for the quality of the instrument.
Old 05-12-2021, 07:00 PM
Guest 928

Dory;

Any news??

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical