The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 09-17-2021, 08:59 PM

Default Fishman Prefix Pro Blend Onboard Guitar Preamp w/ Matrix Pickup

Hello,

I'm looking for a Fishman pickup/microphone blend pickup system ...with a NARROW side mount control panel. I don't want soundhole located control, it's going in an older Gibson, when they used side-mounted controls. The existing hole used another Fishman narrow-mount control panel, but I didn't care for the pickup much.

Does this prefix pro-blend have that adjustable gooseneck mic I see with some Fishman pickups, or is it some other type of mic? I can't seem to find whatever mic comes with this pickup system pictured anywhere.

And WHAT makes it so expensive (I see 359.00)

Thanks!

Last edited by acme97; 09-17-2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-19-2021, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acme97 View Post
Hello,

I'm looking for a Fishman pickup/microphone blend pickup system ...with a NARROW side mount control panel. I don't want soundhole located control, it's going in an older Gibson, when they used side-mounted controls. The existing hole used another Fishman narrow-mount control panel, but I didn't care for the pickup much.

Does this prefix pro-blend have that adjustable gooseneck mic I see with some Fishman pickups, or is it some other type of mic? I can't seem to find whatever mic comes with this pickup system pictured anywhere.

And WHAT makes it so expensive (I see 359.00)

Thanks!

SO...nobody knows what I'm talking about here?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Tags
blending preamp, fishman, microphone