The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 11-17-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysachs View Post
Is there a link to the website - the OP doesn't list one (or I'm more blind than I thought) and Google can't find it.
Came up in google right away for me...weird...

https://sbrotherscomposite.com/index
2019 PRS Silver Sky
Old 11-17-2019, 03:31 PM
Charter Member

Nice to see someone talk up a guitar and then show you what he's talking about. Well done Thatisyou !!

I don't see a travel guitar on the web site though, I think the site may need some work or updating???

Last edited by jdinco; 11-17-2019 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-17-2019, 03:47 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysachs View Post
Is there a link to the website - the OP doesn't list one (or I'm more blind than I thought) and Google can't find it.
And you apparently missed my response to your first question about this (see #7 above)
Cordoba Stage

Some of my tunes: https://youtube.com/user/eatswodo
Old 11-17-2019, 03:53 PM
Guest 928

AC;

Is Fibertone on the list? I 2nd the notion of somehow having the list immediately available to anyone coming to this forum (Although, as the list has grown it might be daunting to someone just arriving at the forum).
Old 11-17-2019, 04:03 PM

https://sbrotherscomposite.com

Old 11-17-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac View Post
Thanks much! Nice playing and nice sounding guitars.

That's the most info so far. Your guitar has a single screw attachment piece, but the photo on Facebook shows a model with two smaller size screws. A slightly different design. Maybe an earlier model.

Is it easy to take on and off and how well close does it stay in tune after reassembly?
Yea I think that’s an older model. Maybe the first one they made. Yea it’s easy to take on an off just loosen the strings and turn the screw till it comes out and then pull the neck out. Same system that emerald guitars use or is it journey sorry I forget. Then you do the same vice versus to put the neck back on. Tune it up. The guitar then stays in tune. This guitar stays in tune better than any guitar I own. It’s always in tune really I think that is to do with the Carbon fiber material
Old 11-17-2019, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song View Post
I played both these guitars with and without x bracing and they both sounded grate. The picture of the first one is there dreadnaught and that was one of the loudest richest sounding guitars iv played and that’s with 11 gauge strings. I went for the travel guitar though because that’s what I wanted. For me the travel guitar was the second nicest sounding guitar out of the 6 or so guitars I tried. All comes down to personal preference though. I also learned how much nicer xbracing makes a guitar sound because he does the same model guitars with and without xbracing. I’m pretty sure my travel guitar has Xbracing
Old 11-17-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
AC;

Is Fibertone on the list? I 2nd the notion of somehow having the list immediately available to anyone coming to this forum (Although, as the list has grown it might be daunting to someone just arriving at the forum).
Yes, it's in the electric section.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Tags
acoustic, carbon fiber guitar, rainsong, sbrothers, travel guitar