The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 07-26-2019, 12:47 AM

Thumbs up KRONBAUER guitar owners&fans

I am the proud owner of a 2018 Kronbauer SBX Custom Hybrid (ser#422), that sounds as beautiful as it looks. I am fortunate to live in the same town as Trevor and visit his one man shop. He is a nice guy and a world class builder with a trademark look and tone. Every creation he makes is one of a kind. That's why I love more than just my guitar...I love ALL his guitars!! So lets hear from all you Kronbauer owners and see your Kronny pics. Here's my pic link. hope link works.

Last edited by Randy Randle; 07-26-2019 at 12:37 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 07-26-2019, 01:03 AM

Default pic2

https://www.facebook.com/randyrandle...type=3&theater
Old 07-26-2019, 07:39 AM

Congratulations on the new Kronbauer. Although I don't own one I've admired his work for some time now.
We're very fortunate in Canada to have some of the world's best luthiers within our borders. I have a G.W. Barry custom build scheduled within the year so appreciate your enthusiasm.
Will you be posting a sound sample of your new Kronbauer any time soon?
Old 07-26-2019, 12:21 PM

Default Future Kronbauer videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor B. View Post
Congratulations on the new Kronbauer. Although I don't own one I've admired his work for some time now.
We're very fortunate in Canada to have some of the world's best luthiers within our borders. I have a G.W. Barry custom build scheduled within the year so appreciate your enthusiasm.
Will you be posting a sound sample of your new Kronbauer any time soon?

Hello. Thank you. Happy you appreciate Kronbauer guitars. You must be very excited about your future build. I'm unfamiliar with the luthier you mentioned but I know there are many in Canada that are world class builders. Yes I will be posting future videos of my guitar, once I figure out how to operate this site as a new member..lol.. Randy
Old 08-07-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Randle View Post

Hello. Thank you. Happy you appreciate Kronbauer guitars. You must be very excited about your future build. I'm unfamiliar with the luthier you mentioned but I know there are many in Canada that are world class builders. Yes I will be posting future videos of my guitar, once I figure out how to operate this site as a new member..lol.. Randy
Great! I'll keep a lookout for your future clips.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Tags
custom, kronbauer, owners, trevor kronbauer