The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-02-2020, 07:56 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Alexander View Post
Are you absolutely sure yours has a truss rod? The info shown on the website really only relates to the most current models, so you have to go by your label to be sure. Does your label say TR on it? No TR = T-Bar neck.
"All WL-S models feature a vintage correct “Soft-V” neck profile with an adjustable truss rod, slotted headstock, and a pyramid bridge with a cutthrough saddle."

After reading this on their web page I assumed that was as far as I needed to go. At this point I'm pretty sure I don't have an adjustable truss rod.

Follow The Yellow Brick Road
Old 03-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jelly View Post
"All WL-S models feature a vintage correct “Soft-V” neck profile with an adjustable truss rod, slotted headstock, and a pyramid bridge with a cutthrough saddle."

After reading this on their web page I assumed that was as far as I needed to go. At this point I'm pretty sure I don't have an adjustable truss rod.
It's a bit confusing because they don't make mention of the previous T-Bar versions on the model pages. If your label says "WL-S Dlx" then you have a T-Bar neck. I only briefly looked inside my T-Bar WL-S, but as I recall there is a channel there that looks similar to an opening for a truss rod.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
low tension, waterloo