The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 11-05-2020, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredsj200 View Post
This 1929 neck profile has the feel of some early OMs I’ve played and is just to my liking. For a rosewood guitar it is pretty light weight and being 12 fret bodied, just sounds huge. It passes (with flying colors) what I call the “belly text”. Meaning you really feel the vibration against your stomach while playing. Not only does this instrument rumble, it also truly has a vintage tone and is a joy to play.
I'm pretty sure I felt the rumble of that bad boy all the way over here in Northern California.

Seriously, that is quite a score. John builds an incredible axe! Congrats on the Circa!!!!!
Old 11-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
A Circa 12 fret slot head Dread??? BRAZ? Really???

I bet it does pass the belly test! This must RAWK.

Enjoy it in fine health!!!

Paul
Paul,

Yes this guitar is LOUD and RUMBLES!!Thanks for the kind words.

Will do!
Old 11-05-2020, 05:13 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerFoodie View Post
I'm pretty sure I felt the rumble of that bad boy all the way over here in Northern California.

Seriously, that is quite a score. John builds an incredible axe! Congrats on the Circa!!!!!
Agreed!! John builds are exquisite. THANKS!
Old 11-12-2020, 09:27 PM

Does this happen to be the one from dusty strings in Seattle that made its way to the east coast? If so, congrats on being quick on the draw! I was in there to take a look but it had just sold. Either way, beautiful guitar. Enjoy!
Old 11-13-2020, 06:15 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allentown View Post
Does this happen to be the one from dusty strings in Seattle that made its way to the east coast? If so, congrats on being quick on the draw! I was in there to take a look but it had just sold. Either way, beautiful guitar. Enjoy!
Thanks!!!! Yes, that's the one. Great folks at Dusty Strings! They were just awesome to deal with and I could not be happier.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop