The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 02-06-2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wren View Post
Tom ... if I didn't already build guitars, I would have to start ... the inspiration being the way you handle your rear peghead veneer. That kind of attention to detail and creativity is absolutely brilliant as far as I'm concerned!!!
Thank you very much David! I really appreciate the build thread that Trevor has of your guitar. Absolutely GREAT work! Also welcome to the forum and hope to see more of your work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenpalms View Post
I was fortunate enough to play 2 of your guitars at a new friends house this past weekend.... Outstanding quality....these are what guitars are supposed to sound like! Hope to pick one up someday...
I appreciate the kind words Jeff. Do you remember what the woods are on the guitars? Just curious
Old 02-08-2013, 07:57 PM

Tom,
I really love your work! I would love to get my hands on your art...gonna take some twisting of my wife's arm...but I think it will be worth it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop