The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 02-26-2021, 08:56 AM
Charter Member

Default PSA - Emerald return policy

As I was casting a lustful eye over the 27 stock models this morning, a question occurred to me, so I asked it - is any ‘stock’ model returnable, even if it’s not a standard Artisan?

And the answer is - yes. Here’s the exact response:

“We do have a great 10 days returns policy so if you order a guitar, receive it and it is anything less than what you expected, you are not stuck with it (we very rarely ever have any guitars returned to us though). This applies to stock model Woody as well as Artisan”

HTH.
Cordoba Stage

Some of my tunes: https://youtube.com/user/eatswodo
Old 02-26-2021, 10:02 AM

I once used the return policy and it worked fine. I bought a special March 2017 Chimaera. It was an awesome instrument but in the end it wasn't working for me. It went back within the 10-day period and Emerald refunded the purchase price less outgoing shipping. Because they handled the transaction so well and both necks felt good individually, I soon ended up getting both a stock X20 and a custom X20-12 separately. So the returns really work.... for stock purchases.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber