The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 10-17-2018, 05:44 PM
Charter Member

Default Pendulum SPS-1 with 2 input modules

Selling my Pendulum SPS-1 as it's not getting enough use these days. This is an older unit, early 90's I believe. I sent it back to Pendulum a few years ago to give it the once over, and he reported back that it was operating as expected after a minor tuneup. I have two input modules, a pickup-pickup and a pickup-mic (these run $450 each, if I recall). I also have a nifty little cable that Greg made for me that allows you to use the input modules directly into a mixing board with phantom power, without the SPS-1 itself at all. Very handy for gigs where you want the finger-tip control of the modules, or mic power, but don't want to bring a rack.

This unit has some rack rash, but is otherwise in perfect working order. I noticed some noise in the pots when turning the volume controls on the input modules last time I used it, most likely just needs some tuner cleaner.

I also have a 1-U rack bag and a 2-U, both nearly like new. I'll throw in the one of your choice to go with this preamp, if you want.

Asking $1300

See Reverb listing for more photos and info

https://reverb.com/item/15936825-pen...ic-instruments

IMG_4714.jpg

Last edited by Doug Young; 10-18-2018 at 12:47 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other