The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Charter Member

Location: North of the Golden Gate, South of the Redwoods, East of the Pacific and West of the Sierras
Default Just for a Laugh - Another Customer Service Story

There have been a number of threads over the years about online guitar stores and their customer service - either lack thereof or overzealousness.
I laughed out loud when I reviewed a recent order for musical staff paper from Sweetwater. It mentions under the item that it comes with Free Tech Support. I wonder if I will get a lesson on how to compose music? That would be fun.

Anyway, carry on...

Best,
Jayne
Old 04-18-2018, 10:31 AM

If this was your first order from Sweetwater, you can expect a monthly phone call to see how things are going and if you have any questions/concerns. Very friendly people, even if it's just chit chat.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:38 AM

You can download and print all kinds of music staff paper for free, from a number of sources such as https://www.musicaneo.com/blank_sheet_music.html That said, I like Sweetwater!

cotten
Old 04-18-2018, 10:43 AM
Charter Member

Location: North of the Golden Gate, South of the Redwoods, East of the Pacific and West of the Sierras

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYDAN View Post
If this was your first order from Sweetwater, you can expect a monthly phone call to see how things are going and if you have any questions/concerns. Very friendly people, even if it's just chit chat.
My third order actually and the first two came shipped with candy. Their warehouse is in northern Indiana where I was born and raised, so I can attest to the friendliness of the folks there. As far as customer service goes, I will take over attentive over nonresponsive any day.

Best,
Jayne
Old 04-18-2018, 10:45 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotten View Post
You can download and print all kinds of music staff paper for free, from a number of sources such as https://www.musicaneo.com/blank_sheet_music.html That said, I like Sweetwater!

cotten
Thanks for the link, Cotton. I have had a broken printer for over a year now. LOL! So, I added this to my order to have a stash on hand.

Best,
Jayne

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion