The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 09-02-2019, 04:28 PM

Default Jeff Bamburg Jumbo Mt. Massive - SOLD!

SOLD!

Over the past couple of years I have acquired some very nice, exceptional acoustic guitars that I had planned on hanging onto as my "keepers". Unfortunately, about three months ago I began experiencing pain in my right shoulder, and have been diagnosed with a debilitating arthritic condition that makes playing very painful after only a few minutes. After much consideration, I've decided that since I can no longer enjoy playing acoustic that I will liquidate all of my guitars. Sux...but my pain will allow these fine instruments to go to new homes where they can be enjoyed and played as they should be.

I will be listing each guitar individually here on AGF. The prices reflected are inclusive of PP and Shipping costs via FedEx Ground to CONUS (will ship to CON US only).

Each instrument is in excellent condition and has been meticulously maintained. If additional questions or pictures are desired, let me know and I will be more than happy to respond with answers and/or pictures.

If interested, please PM me or email me directly at [email protected] and I will respond promptly. Honest seller...done a lot of buying, selling and trading here and have never had a bad deal or unsatisfactory transaction. Made a lot of friends here, and my hope is that one day with therapy and meds the shoulder problem will subside enough to allow me to enjoy playing, but until then....my loss is your gain.

THIS LISTING IS FOR A 2018 Jeff Bamburg/Rocky Mountain Guitar Company "Mt. Massive" Jumbo model.

Price is $SOLD.
NO ACOUSTIC TRADES AT THIS TIME.
The ONLY potential trade I might consider would be for a high-end electric guitar. I have found that the shoulder pain is not as severe when playing electric guitar as I can sling the guitar low and play with minimal shoulder movement (as long as I do not attempt any Townsend-esque windmills...). Let me know if you have an electric as trade fodder and I will consider. Not looking to add cash, but will consider trade + cash to me.

Specs:
• Adi top
• Sinker Honduran Mahogany B&S
• Curly Koa Binding
• Ebony Fretboard
• Cantilevered Neck
• 1-3/4" Nut
• 2-3/16" String Spacing
• Gotoh 510 Tuners
• Ziricote Headstock veneer
• Top was made to fully come alive under light gauge strings (compared to most jumbos that would need Mediums)
Guitar Condition: Excellent/Like New. No noticeable wear, scratches/dents/dings.

Last edited by Gkiller; 09-10-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:06 PM

Fantastic example of one of Jeff Bamburg's guitars. Exceptional builder, exceptional woods and construction, exceptional EVERYTHING!
Quite a bit of interest and inquiries on this one...won't be around long I don't think.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:15 AM

KILLER Bamburg here! One off "Mt. Massive" jumbo (although it does not "feel" like a jumbo when playing). Jeff's work is just exceptional, from the cantilevered neck construction to his approach to tuning the soundboard. You will not find a better guitar at this price point...truly a top-level build and guitar. Check out his videos on YouTube where he discusses his approach to building and tuning...very interesting! Might have a wee-bit of wiggle room on price for a quick sale!
Old 09-05-2019, 12:18 PM

Default Mount Massive...

Located just outside Leadville, the highest incorporated town in the US, Mount Massive is the second highest mountain in Colorado. It's uncommonly beautiful, like this guitar!
- Tacoma EK36C (ancient cedar Little Jumbo, '01, #145/150)
- Seagull SWS Maritime Mini Jumbo ('16)
- Simon & Patrick Pro Folk Rosewood ('01)
- Godin Montreal Premiere Supreme
- Ibanez Mikro Bass

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
bamburg, jumbo