The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 10-14-2018, 06:36 AM

Default TC Hall of Fame 2 + Toneprint editor = wow!

I've been trying to choose a reverb with a nice ambient shimmer and in the UK the TC HOF 2 recently dipped in price about £25 bringing it down to about 90 quid. Add an ebay 10% sale to this and I got the pedal new from a main dealer for the price folk were selling them second hand a few months ago - bargain.

Anyway, the Toneprint editor you can download for this pedal is just insane. The pedal has great reverbs on it to begin with, but with the Toneprint editor you basically have DAW level editing of parameters on your PC and can save your patches (Toneprints) on your computer with three slots available on the pedal. I have never seen so many parameters to edit on a reverb, that's including DAW plug-ins.

"The way nature seems to work is that it sends a messenger...the acoustic guitar needed to go in another direction, Michael Hedges became that messenger"
Tommy Emmanuel
Old 10-14-2018, 09:10 AM

I have one too! Love it
Old 10-14-2018, 02:06 PM
Charter Member

Toneprint is a pretty cool feature. Nice to be able to download them from their catalog too.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification