The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 02:34 PM
Charter Member

Default Webber OM - SOLD

Hi All,

Here is the final installment of my guitar purge to hopefully buy a European Froggy H12, which don't come up too often.

This is a 2009 Webber OM in Sitka over Sapele. It's a simple guitar asthetically, but the details are all solid wood and very nice. The sound is really exceptional though. Have a search on the forum about Webber guitars - nothing but nice reviews! Nice and clear, balanced, super even all over the fretboard - better in this regard than some of my much more expensive guitars.

Playability is also tops with a 1 3/4" nut width and 2 1/4" spacing at the saddle. Action is set up for fingerstyle at just over 2mm on the bass and 1.5mm on the treble. It still strums just fine at this height though - no buzzing, even with my clumsy hands and a heavy pick. It also has nicely playable neck - in fact, it's a super comfy guitar all around that I really like.

I'm only offerring it up here because I have a chance to put an offer in on a Froggy H12 that I've been eyeing for a while, and they don't come up too often here in Europe.

Price: SOLD Euro

Trade value: SOLD Euro (not really looking for trades, but you never know).

I haven't really had a chance to take pics of this one yet, but I can take some if needed. Here are the ones I got from the previous owner.

Cheers,
Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Webber_001.jpg (23.7 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg Webber_005.jpg (23.9 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg Webber_002.jpg (33.3 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg Webber_003.jpg (25.0 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg Webber_004.jpg (21.7 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg Webber_006.jpg (24.0 KB, 204 views)

Last edited by brianlcox; 06-30-2020 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-26-2020, 02:00 PM
Charter Member

So I managed to buy the Froggy Bottom guitar that I was trying for. I'm now two guitars heavy at home and need to move two of them.

To be honest, I would rather keep this one and sell the other two, but I would also be willing to sell this one if it meant I got to keep my froggies AND my wife
Old 06-29-2020, 05:13 AM
Charter Member

Sale pending on the Webber. Too bad, this is the one I was hoping wouldn't sell. Looks like I'm out of luck because I have two buyers ready for it.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)