The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 05-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Charter Member

Default 2020 Collings D2H Baked Sitka, 23/32' Nut *SOLD*

Up for grabs is an excellent, near-mint Collings D2H originally shipped on 11/11/2020. The custom options are the torrefied Sitka top and 1 23/32” nut width.

All other specs are standard as per available at https://www.collingsguitars.com/acoustic-guitars/d2h/

This was sold to me earlier this year by a fellow AGF member. It has small swirl marks on the D string peghead near the tuning pegs from what appears to be the use of a string winder. There is also a tiny mark above the soundhole. Other than that, there are no notable detractors at all about this guitar. The mentioned imperfections were hard to photograph.

I added a Fishman Matrix Infinity VT pickup installed at Dave's Guitar Shop in Milwaukee.

I purchased it with the intention to use it for live gigs to replace my main stage guitar that was stolen. It appears that I'll be traveling a lot over the next year so I won't be doing any gigs. I have only played it for several minutes. I have two other Dreads and this one is overkill if I'm not going to gig with it.

$old net (buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees if they desire to use standard PayPal). I prefer PayPal Friends and Family for painless transactions. I will ship to lower 48, and if you're outside that area we can discuss options.

Comes with original TKL case.

If you’re local to milwaukee I can meet up w you so you can play this beast yourself.

Questions, comments and snide remarks can be directed to me at [email protected]

Full set of pics here: https://imgur.com/a/Qura2Gb

Sold
Pending payment

Last edited by soups; 07-15-2022 at 08:30 AM.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Charter Member

Back in town and am ready to move this big old beast
Old 06-12-2022, 01:38 PM

That is absolutely gorgeous....good luck with the sale. I'm tempted to get on 41 and drive south
Various other acoustics
Various electric guitars and amps
Old 06-13-2022, 09:09 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas View Post
That is absolutely gorgeous....good luck with the sale. I'm tempted to get on 41 and drive south

It's a beautiful drive. Ish haha
Old 06-16-2022, 09:31 AM
Charter Member

Fielding offers...had a couple of feelers but it's still available
Old 06-22-2022, 01:27 PM
Charter Member

Make me an offer?
Old 06-24-2022, 02:18 PM
Charter Member

Some interesting trade offers, but I'm in the mind for an outright sale

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars