The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 09-23-2019, 08:19 AM

Default 2002 Martin D-28 LSV - One Owner! REDUCED!

Lovely one owner HD-28 LSV just came into the shop and is in great condition! This guitar has specs like HD-28V, but with the large sound hole and 21 fret bound ebony fingerboard free of inlay. This guitar is very attractive looking with its nicely aged top as well.

This guitar could probably do with a fret polish, but it's just been strung up with Martin's Monel strings and the action is perfect. Buttery smooth playability that's low and still tons of saddle available!

Some minor nicks and scratches around the body as this guitar was lovingly played.

Gorgeous Sitka Spruce top and a beautiful set of East Indian Rosewood for the back and sides. this is easily one of the best sounding Dreads that's come into my "shop".

The guitar comes with every little piece of paper, receipts and hang tags from day one when it was purchased. This includes the warranty cards and the old Martin literature or "case candy" as some call it.

Original Martin Hardshell case.

$2925 + $50 shipping to the lower 48 states. (other regions shown in my Reverb Link)
Reverb Link: https://reverb.com/item/27473292-200...-lsv-one-owner

Additional photos on Reverb, or simply email me: [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guitar12-04306.jpg (19.4 KB, 88 views)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars