The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 09-29-2019, 12:59 PM
Charter Member

Default Larrivee LS-03 12-fret (Alpine/Mahogany) *Sold, pending payment*

Have a lovely Forum III Model for sale at a friendly price. These were a limited run of satin-finished, 12-fret LS, OM, and 00’s that were basically made just for the Larrivee forum members.

Photos: https://reverb.com/item/28348471-lar...lpine-mahogany

I’ve enjoyed this guitar a ton over the years but need quick funds. The LS body signifies a 15" lower bout, basically a smaller version of their 16" L-body. It’s Alpine spruce over genuine South American mahogany, very sweet tone to it. 25.5” scale, standard 1.75” nut and 2.25” bridge...upgrades include Grover butterbean tuners (can include original Larrivee tuners) and a k&k Trinity system.

Reason for the low price is a small crack on the lower bout and a few small dings on the top, both shown in photos. I bought it like that and it hasn’t moved for years. You could repair it for around 60-100 bucks but as long as you don’t have it laying around in super dry conditions 24/7 it shouldn't spread. I bought this guitar as a comfortable songwriting/rehearsal companion for long sessions, works beautiful in that regard. Comes with original Larrivee hardshell case. Despite the $200-250 in upgrades, I'm just looking to get what I put into it, so price is firm here. Will sell for $950 paypalled and shipped to lower 48 only.. Thanks for the interest!

-Award-winning songwriter/guitarist, Visual storyteller
-D’Addario, G7th and K&K Sound Artist
-Music on Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube: www.youtube.com/dustinfurlow
-New album "Serene" (Oct '23) and tablature
available at www.dustinfurlow.com

Last edited by Dustinfurlow; 09-29-2019 at 01:51 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars