The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 11-30-2018, 11:12 AM

Default Wish I got this email BEFORE Black Friday!

Dear Customer,

Your Funds on Account.

Take Your Funds.

Account Balance: $72302.16

Fill The Form, First.

Claim Money, Notice ID:3643138-28789DF72696BB1F40F

(Hyperlink was here)
Old 11-30-2018, 12:11 PM
G625 mistral-k

LOL

Well, if anyone living near Dayton will go by the airport to see Mr. Hummel and collect my box of money, I'll spilt the money with you and also buy you the guitar of your dreams.

Mr. Brandon Hummel <[email protected]>
Sun 11/25/2018, 7:14 AM

Attn: Consignment Box Owner.

Sorry for this unexpected message to you. I am Mr. Brandon Hummel, a Security Manager at the Dayton International Airport, Dayton Ohio, USA. During a recent routine check at all Security/Storage Units at the airport, I discovered an abandoned shipment in your name coming from Nigeria which was on Transit to your city but was intercepted by the Dayton International Airport Security for lack of proper clearance papers as the consignment was scanned and discovered to contain valuable cash between US$4.5Million US Dollars in estimation that was not properly declared to the authorities since the tags on the consignment showed the item contains Personal Belongings/ Family Treasures which is not in regulations to the delivery requirements by The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) so in this regards, the consignment was placed on hold until proper clearances are provided by a reliable Government source. The details on the consignment are tagged as:

Type: SUITCASE
Wheels: 4 wheels
Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
Approximate Dimensions: Height: 3.20 ft, Width: 2.50 ft, Depth: 1.90 ft.
Weight: 180lbs.

However, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself as a Security Manager at the Dayton International Airport to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I am a GOD fearing man and i would not want you to loose your consignment box since the box has not yet been returned to the United states Treasury Department for further inspection after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead with all negotiations with the airport authorities for the release of the consignment box to me as your representative so I can arrange for the delivery to your city since the encoded Tag on the Bill of entry for the consignment was declared as personal effect so the reconciliation of Correct Manifest information as Valuable cash in the new Bill of entry is needed before the release can be implemented.

Lastly, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment Box, I will advise you get back to me as quick as possible and re-confirm your address so that i can be sured that the box is going to the rightful owner, also list the closest airport to you to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the normalization of your Bill of Entry and arrange for the box to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through with this process.

Please confirm your information:

1.Full Names:
2.Home Address:
4.Country:
5.Your Cell Number/Home:

For confidentiality purposes, i will advise you to email my private email, for quick processing and response to you, kindly send and confirm your details to my private email account ([email protected]) so we can act swiftly.

Regards,
Mr. Brandon Hummel
Security/Inspection Manager
Dayton International Airport
3600 Terminal Dr
Old 11-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Charter Member

I truly cannot believe any human being with at least one brain cell would fall for such a ruse
Old 11-30-2018, 01:03 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfreggie View Post
I truly cannot believe any human being with at least one brain cell would fall for such a ruse
I did...and now I am RICH. Well, not really. I am still Tony, but there is a guy in our condo association whose name really is Rich.

What is it about Nigeria that there is all that money coming out of there, with folks all over the US as direct benefactors?

Tony

"Alexa, where's my stuff?"
- Anxiously waiting...
Old 11-30-2018, 01:33 PM
Charter Member

Ask this guy :

Old 12-01-2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Moustache View Post
Ask this guy :

I've seen that one...it's hilarious...
Old 12-02-2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctgagnon View Post
Dear Customer,

Your Funds on Account.

Take Your Funds.

Account Balance: $72302.16

Fill The Form, First.

Claim Money, Notice ID:3643138-28789DF72696BB1F40F

(Hyperlink was here)
You gotta love the effort
Old 12-02-2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basalt Beach View Post

Well, if anyone living near Dayton will go by the airport to see Mr. Hummel and collect my box of money, I'll spilt the money with you and also buy you the guitar of your dreams.
Sorry, I'm nowhere near the Dayton airport so I can't be much help, but, if you send an email to Mr. Hummel he would probably deliver it to you. I even drafted an email for you.

"Wow Mr. Hummel that's mighty kind of you to pick up my 4.5 million dollars. This email will authorize you to be my representative to pick up my money and deliver it to me. Once you get my 4.5 million dollars please let me know when you're coming. Here's $500.00 to show good faith and to demonstrate my trust in you, being the security manager and all. Hope you can trust me with only $500.00 because I could send more if needed. When ya get here with that suitcase full of money I'll buy ya a beer. Sure is my lucky day!"

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic