The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-22-2021, 02:07 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organic Sounds Select Guitars View Post
Hi folks, and thanks to everyone - fun to see what guitars are out there. We, as a collective group, have some very cool instruments!!

Among those who posted, counting only those who are charter members, there were 36 who asked for the low tension set, and 23 who asked for the mid tension set. I used Google's random number generator to pick the winners, and here they are:

Low Tension set: Ds114

Mid Tension set: StephenT

Congrats! I'll send you private messages to get your shipping addresses. Enjoy those strings, and post about them if you'd like!

Thanks again!!
Wow and thanks Organic Sounds Select Guitars! Very exciting, looking forward to putting on my 00-28!
Old 04-23-2021, 09:26 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDave View Post
Thanks for the fun event and congratulations to the winners!
Thanks Dave, my pleasure to give back to this great forum as I've learned so much here. And congrats again to the winners, StephenT and Ds114.

Ds114, if you see this post, please respond to your private message so that I know where to send your strings.

Thanks again everyone, have a great weekend!
Old 04-25-2021, 06:38 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organic Sounds Select Guitars View Post
Hi folks, and thanks to everyone - fun to see what guitars are out there. We, as a collective group, have some very cool instruments!!

Among those who posted, counting only those who are charter members, there were 36 who asked for the low tension set, and 23 who asked for the mid tension set. I used Google's random number generator to pick the winners, and here they are:

Low Tension set: Ds114

Mid Tension set: StephenT

Congrats! I'll send you private messages to get your shipping addresses. Enjoy those strings, and post about them if you'd like!

Thanks again!!
Awesome, Thank you so much Larry! I am always looking forward to trying new strings. I will post a review of them once I have some hours on them. Appreciate all you do for the forum..

Thank you!

David
Old 04-25-2021, 12:27 PM
Charter Member

Congrats StephenT and Ds114....and THANK YOU Larry, AKA Organic Sounds Select Guitars for your generosity.

Collings ~ Taylor ~ Martin

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion