The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 01-17-2020, 02:53 PM

Question Resonator Guitar Workshop

I am getting a count of people who would be interested in attending a dobro workshop at the Alabama Folk School on April 2-5. I will be teaching this beginner to intermediate level workshop and covering a number of topics including:

• Tunings
• Scales
• Rolls
• Slants
• Intros and fills
• Rhythm and chops
• Constructing a break
• Practice drills

We will be working on a number of country, gospel, bluegrass, and fiddle tunes and tablature will be provided. I try to tailor my workshops to fit the needs of the students that attend so if there are specific things you would like to work on you can send me a list of those topics and I'll be sure and work them in.

Please reply to this thread if you or someone you know would be interested in attending this workshop. You can find out more about the camp facilities at http://www.alfolkschool.com/workshops. If you would like information about me you can contact me directly at [email protected], check out my profile page, or search for Roman Locklear on YouTube.

I hope we can get a big sign-up! This is one camp I always look forward to every year. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thanks,
Roman
Old 01-20-2020, 09:46 AM

Default Pricing

If you would like to know more about the price for the 4 day workshop, lodging, and meals, click the link below.

http://www.alfolkschool.com/pricing

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases