The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 12-15-2005, 07:08 PM

Default "Faces" original, first verse done, will add chorus soon

I wrote this song a few days ago and recorded it down at the studio real quick. This is just the first verse, i'm in the process of writing a chorus but have not have time because of finals.... The song is about an idea i have had for a long time that we all wear different "faces" or masks and act differntly in differnt occasions. As Dave Matthews said, "sometime i find it's easy to be myself and sometimes i find it's better to be somebody else". This idea has always intreagued me so i thought i would write about it. The song also deals with the idea that when we change ourselves we don't always like what we have become so we try to get rid of this new persona we have created and start over and try to find ourselves agian... ANyway, tell me what you think, i'm playing all the guitar part, tell me what you think of the little intro, ive played with it for a little while and really like how it sounds. enjoy...

http://s37.yousendit.com/e.aspx?id=1...31DAXM3DPW67E6

Last edited by mattinbeloit; 12-16-2005 at 03:35 AM.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:14 PM

any takers on some criticism, there's alot...
Old 12-21-2005, 08:49 AM

Would love to hear it but I think your link is broken. Keep getting an error message.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:52 AM

Here is what I'm getting:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /e.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell