The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 11-10-2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1neeto View Post
He’s been a bit more consistent than usual as of lately, but I still think he’s overrated. Good game but no cigar for the ‘boys.
Not good coaching at the end to give it to Zeke two straight times when the run game had been completely shut down and the awful fair catch on the punt.

I don’t see how he’s overrated because he leads the league in QB rating and rises harsh criticism because he plays for the most polarizing and famous franchise.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:44 PM

I don't know what is going on in week ten. Things are changing a bit. A lot of both weird and interesting games. I am glad the Patriots had the week off. Let things settle down. Mercury (the messenger) is crossing the sun. Sure had a lot to say lately. Get ready sports fans! This could get fun.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:53 PM

I don't know what is going on in week ten. Things are changing a bit. A lot of both weird and interesting games. I am glad the Patriots had the week off. Let things settle down. Mercury (the messenger) is crossing the sun. Sure had a lot to say lately. Get ready sports fans! This could get fun.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe View Post
Yea, think about it. Three teams that were 1-7 won their games yesterday (Dolphins, Jets, and Falcons) including the Falcons big upset over the Saints.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussL30 View Post
Not good coaching at the end to give it to Zeke two straight times when the run game had been completely shut down and the awful fair catch on the punt.

I don’t see how he’s overrated because he leads the league in QB rating and rises harsh criticism because he plays for the most polarizing and famous franchise.

Yep that was horrible coaching. Running game has been shut down and they give the ball to Zeke twice with the game on the line. Then that fair catch with an open fuel thy could’ve resulted in huge yardage if not a td.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:43 PM

I caught the last few minutes of the 4th and most of the OT of the Seattle/San Fran game on the radio yesterday. What a great game and with the missed FGs and red zone INT in OT it seemed like both teams were finding a way to lose.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic