The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 12-05-2019, 02:37 AM

Default Mixcraft 9 Pro upgrade.......

So I bought Mixcraft 8 about a year or two ago and liked the program but hardly used it. Now they came out with an Mixcraft 9 upgrade...Sp I revisited 8 and liked it enough to buy the Mixcraft 9 upgrade...it's so easy to use and looks great......I originally bought to back up Sonar but now I think I may be using it as my main DAW program, simply because it's so user friendly.
Guild F-2512 Deluxe CE
Ibanez Acoustic Bass 12 M1
Martin 12 string X Series
Harley Benton Telecaster
EVH Wolfgang

Formerly known as Martin Maniac.....

M
Old 01-27-2020, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Maniac View Post
So I bought Mixcraft 8 about a year or two ago and liked the program but hardly used it. Now they came out with an Mixcraft 9 upgrade...Sp I revisited 8 and liked it enough to buy the Mixcraft 9 upgrade...it's so easy to use and looks great......I originally bought to back up Sonar but now I think I may be using it as my main DAW program, simply because it's so user friendly.
I started using Mixcraft over 10 years ago when mixing my own soundtracks for choreography. I've barely touched it in the last few years, but now want to use it as my DAW for home recordings. I'll be upgrading from v6 to v9. Now that you've had it for a few weeks, are you liking the new version over your previous v8?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD