The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 07-15-2019, 06:55 AM
Charter Member

Default Len Laviolette Classical Cutaway / Crossover Armrest Soundport K&K

Hi everyone,

Offering for sale a Len Laviolette nylon string from 2012. Laviolette is an experienced builder based out of San Diego who's been making nylon string guitars since 1985.

This one has a cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides.

-52mm nut
-650mm scale length
-Stylized soundport
-Armrest - very comfortable
-12 hole tie block
-K&K pickup

The guitar shows a good amount of wear, for a guitar that has seen a lot of play time. I would call it "good" condition ala Reverb, cosmetic imperfections are obvious, but the guitar is in fine structural condition free of cracks or repairs and is playing and sounding very nice. The pinkish blurrs in some of the pictures is a pink fuzzy blanket in the background.

The guitar will ship with a polyfoam hard/soft case.

I'm only asking 1850 with shipping and PayPal included, and open to offers. Savage Classical carries Laviolette guitars, and it looks like they start new around 5000. A classical seller on Reverb is asking 3200 for his Brazilian from the 80s.

A great deal for a guitar of this high quality, especially considering the extra features like armrest and soundport. Thanks for looking and any questions please let me know!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d2.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d3.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d4.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d5.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d6.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d7.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d8.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d9.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8da.jpg

Last edited by DLQ; 07-15-2019 at 07:28 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars