The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 10-01-2006, 07:36 PM

Default 2 New songs, really 1

Just a little explination first. These are 2 different song that I wrote, but I came up with a cool transition between the 2 and did them in one take as one big song (A bit over 9 minutes all together). The first song is called "Turned Again" and the second song is called "Free". I have them split up into 2 tracks but I thought it would be easier to post it as one song so to avoid any weird transition issues that might arise due to different peoples music playback programs. Let me know what you think, I'll probably have to go back and reedit the voice on the second song since there is some peaking....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ggpdvh
(File is a little over 20 mb....)
Old 10-05-2006, 03:14 PM

bump......
Old 10-07-2006, 12:38 AM
Sod Buster

Have you considered using Soundclick as a host site ? This is a very lengthy download.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................Listening.....A hh, well worth the wait!! 320 bit rate...yes! Guitar sounds fantastic. Awesome opening riff. you have a very cool voice, It's a little covered up in spots by the guitar. I'm having to listen to hard to catch all the lyrics. Even backed it up a few times now to try to make out what you're saying in a few places. The vox a little more on top would be great.

This is a cool song. The playing is great as is the singing.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell