The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 10-13-2012, 10:41 PM

Default "The Lamb" Recorded on TASCAM DP-24

Awhile back I posted about bypassing a Computer Recording set-up and purchasing a TASCAM DP-24....I decided on the digital recorder...Here is my Home "Demo" Version of my new song "The Lamb" recorded on the TASCAM DP-24.

I wrote it & played it on my Breedlove American C25-SME Acoustic Guitar (single track miked)....On my Korg Triton Extreme I played Piano/Keyboard Bass/Strings & programmed drums..... I sang the lead & the wife BGV....... I don't play electric, so a friend did electric Guitar honors.......The Microphone is an Audio-Technica 4030 for VOX & Acoustic Guitar

I am a Singer/Songwriter, not a Home Recordist.....I'm not sure if compression levels are what it should be or EQ etc...

This will eventually go to my Producer who does all my tracks & be redone like all my other tracks with my session players...I always use my Producer when it comes time to do the final cut.

I simply purchased this TASCAM DP-24 as a song Scratch pad.....

Anyways, for now this showcases the tune.

SoundClick artist: Steve Altonian - page with MP3 music downloads

Breedlove American C25 SME--Neumann KMS 105---Fishman Loudbox Performer---KORG PA 4X--Tascam DP 24
God, My Guitar, & Me
Old 10-14-2012, 05:59 AM

Sounds great, Steve! It is a very clean recording with good separation of instruments and voices. Nice song and performance, too.

ReverbNation (originals)

SoundCloud (the Hobo Troubadour)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD