The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 09-01-2022, 11:08 AM
AGF Owner & Founder

Default Guitars in stock - September 2022

Sponsors (luthiers/builders/manufacturers), what guitars do you currently have in stock for sale or available from a dealer?

(Note: Sponsors only, please. I'll unstick this thread every month and start a new one to keep things fresh.)

JR
Old 09-02-2022, 11:17 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Kraus Guitars OOOO koa at TNAG.

https://thenorthamericanguitar.com/p...a-sitka-spruce
From The North American Guitar;
"His koa and Sitka spruce 0000 quickly became the new shop favorite, with even the hard-to-please Nick calling it "without fault"!"
"The tone is warm and even across the registers, with no notes overpowering others. Playability of the low profile neck is effortless and smooth."
Top: Sitka spruce.
Back and sides: koa.
Fretboard: ebony.
Bridge: ebony.
Bindings and trim: Indian rosewood.
Rosette: custom, abalone and curly koa.
Purfling: koa.
Neck: one piece Honduran mahogany.
Tuners: gold Gotoh 510's.
Frets: EVO gold.
Scale length: 25.34".
Nut width: 1-3/4".
Bridge string spacing: 2-3/16".
Fretboard radius: 12".
Case: TKL.

Old 09-06-2022, 05:02 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Rafal Turkowiak grand auditorium acoustic guitar #452

Rafal Turkowiak grand auditorium acoustic guitar #452

Price: 5400USD (worldwide shipment included)

This grand auditorium guitar combines the finest materials with innovative solutions and wizard-like craftsmenship. The result is no less than stunning. Warning: this guitar is very loud!

12 frets to the body
Grand Auditorium model guitar shape
solid-top – Western Red Cedar (Master Grade)
back & sides made of Amboyna Burl with sapwood (Master Grade)
elevated fingerboard made of African Ebony (Master Grade), double dual-action trussrod, compound radius: 16″ at nut
Turkowiak asymmetric neck made of flamed Sycamore Maple (Master Grade)
single offset soundhole, binded with Ebony
double African Ebony plates on the guitar head (Master Grade)
head shape: Modern (Open) with asymmetric tuning machines placement
hand made logo made of natural Baltic amber in the guitar head
nut made of handshaped and polished natural bone, width 44.5 mm (1 3/4″)
saddle made of hand-shaped and polished natural bone, semi-scalloped
ebony smooth arm bevel integrated with the guitar body
gold plated single tuning keys, with mother of pearl screw reinforcements, ratio 1:18,
ebony bindings (Master Grade)
fingerboard side markers made of natural bone ⌀ 1.5 mm at 3 – 5 – 7 – 9 – 12 (double) – 15 – 17 frets
highly-resonant, antistatic varnish (own recipe), hand polished, high-gloss
scale length 25.5″ (647,7 mm)
African Ebony strap locks with inlaid natural Baltic amber crown logos
Amboyna Burl pickguard
semi-cutaway

more at: https://happyguitar.eu/shop/acoustic...ic-guitar-452/
Old 09-08-2022, 07:00 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Edwinson Eclipse OM, Pernambuco/Adirondack

I just returned home from Tom Bowersox's B.I.G. show event, and what a splendid time we all had! I sold one guitar there, but returned home with the other ones I exhibited. I will be posting them in the Marketplace board soon; although I'm in no major hurry to sell them, because they are some of my favorite guitars EVER, and I'd be happy to keep them awhile to witness that magical alchemy that happens as new guitars wake up into their new life and discover what they are. I don't often get to experience that!

The first one I am offering is an Eclipse OM model, rendered in Mastergrade, highly figured, quartersawn Brazilian Pernambuco and AAAA Adirondack Red Spruce. This guitar is brand new, but it already has world-class tonal character and responsiveness. As with most Adirondack-topped guitars, it will have a LONG tonal maturation curve, and will continue to bloom into more complex, colorful, mellifluous sound as it plays in and matures. I love this guitar, and so will whoever is destined to own it.

Here are some photos:

[IMG][/IMG]

For the details and specifications for this Eclipse OM guitar, I have posted a for sale thread in the Marketplace board. There seems to be a problem with the hyperlinks, but it's worth a try. HERE is the listing. If the link doesn't work, just go over to the Marketplace and look for "Edwinson Eclipse OM,
Pernambuco/Adi".

Thanks for looking, and stay tuned for more really sweet guitars!
Old 09-08-2022, 07:41 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
I just returned home from Tom Bowersox's B.I.G. show event, and what a splendid time we all had! I sold one guitar there, but returned home with the other ones I exhibited. I will be posting them in the Marketplace board soon; although I'm in no major hurry to sell them, because they are some of my favorite guitars EVER, and I'd be happy to keep them awhile to witness that magical alchemy that happens as new guitars wake up into their new life and discover what they are. I don't often get to experience that!

The first one I am offering is an Eclipse OM model, rendered in Mastergrade, highly figured, quartersawn Brazilian Pernambuco and AAAA Adirondack Red Spruce. This guitar is brand new, but it already has world-class tonal character and responsiveness. As with most Adirondack-topped guitars, it will have a LONG tonal maturation curve, and will continue to bloom into more complex, colorful, mellifluous sound as it plays in and matures. I love this guitar, and so will whoever is destined to own it.

Here are some photos:

[IMG][/IMG]

For the details and specifications for this Eclipse OM guitar, I have posted a for sale thread in the Marketplace board. There seems to be a problem with the hyperlinks, but it's worth a try. HERE is the listing. If the link doesn't work, just go over to the Marketplace and look for "Edwinson Eclipse OM,
Pernambuco/Adi".

Thanks for looking, and stay tuned for more really sweet guitars!
Steve, all the guitars you brought were special. This one got a lot of love, so I am not surprised that it improved in the short time it was there - and it started out strong. It’ll be amazing as it continues to mature.

2013 Joel Stehr Dreadnought - Carpathian/Malaysian BW
2014 RainSong H-OM1000N2
2017 Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
2013 Chris Ensor Concert - Port Orford Cedar/Wenge
1980ish Takamine EF363 complete with irreplaceable memories
A bunch of electrics (too many!!)
Old 09-12-2022, 01:11 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Maple slope dread 2022 build

This guitar has a 16 inch lower bout,
13 frets to the body
25.5 inch scale length
Arm and rib bevels
Tunnel sound port
Highly clawed Sitka top
The volume is great, tone is even and clear with a sweet sound
Don’t believe the myth that maple is strident and treble loaded.
This is a sensitive guitar with a tremendous bass that responds to a light touch and wont break up under the pick

Webpage price would be $7850
I’m offering it for $7350

Sales were off at BIG this year for me and i thought I’d test the deep end of the AGF waters with this guitar before taking it to the Artisan show

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop