The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #286  
Old 06-15-2018, 11:38 AM
EvanB EvanB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,781
Default

Songtown;

Well, they may have told you that it's shipped, but you hear everything. I've heard that they only do one at a time and that second fiddle always takes a long, long time.
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 06-15-2018, 03:16 PM
Captain Jim Captain Jim is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamarebel View Post
The Eagle has landed. she's a beauty. Played for 30 seconds before I ran to work. The bass does not disappoint.
That is SO cool! How were you able to keep your mind on work??? Add my name to the list of those waiting for your impressions (and photos).

Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 06-15-2018, 03:27 PM
Llamarebel Llamarebel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
That is SO cool! How were you able to keep your mind on work??? Add my name to the list of those waiting for your impressions (and photos).

Good news for you, NGD post is up! Pics aren't great, but the guitar is!
__________________
Martin D-35E Retro
Emerald X30 Opus w/Baggs Anthem
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 06-15-2018, 03:36 PM
Captain Jim Captain Jim is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamarebel View Post
Good news for you, NGD post is up! Pics aren't great, but the guitar is!
Saw it, read it, listened to it - loved it!
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 06-15-2018, 06:30 PM
Songtown Songtown is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Songtown;



Well, they may have told you that it's shipped, but you hear everything. I've heard that they only do one at a time and that second fiddle always takes a long, long time.


Ha Ha!!! How bout this teaser?

Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 06-15-2018, 06:38 PM
Captain Jim Captain Jim is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songtown View Post
Ha Ha!!! How bout this teaser?

Nice! Your Rufus (the hound) is on the opposite side from mine. I guess that is appropriate for a lefty! Seems to be shaped a bit different, as well. As if getting a cool new guitar isn't enough!?!

Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 06-15-2018, 08:52 PM
Songtown Songtown is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
Nice! Your Rufus (the hound) is on the opposite side from mine. I guess that is appropriate for a lefty! Seems to be shaped a bit different, as well. As if getting a cool new guitar isn't enough!?!





Yes, I guess the idea is to show the Rufus to those watching you drink coffee. Pretty cool they thought about a left-handed mug. NGD pics and impressions coming soon!
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
EvanB EvanB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,781
Default

And there I was thinking that I was the only one getting the cup. I suppose this means that even Mr. K has one or two.
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
EvanB EvanB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,781
Default

But I do take some consolation in knowing that my Emerald chalice is made from gold. A few more guitars and I should be getting platinum mugs.
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
GuitarDoc GuitarDoc is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chesapeake Va
Posts: 191
Default

Are they dishwasher and microwave safe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
And there I was thinking that I was the only one getting the cup. I suppose this means that even Mr. K has one or two.
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM
EvanB EvanB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,781
Default

You wash coffee cups?
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM
Captain Jim Captain Jim is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,956
Default

For the record: I am not a coffee drinker, but I have a hot chocolate in my Emerald cup every morning (one in the house, one in the motorhome)... and, yes, it gets washed every day.
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
kramster's Avatar
kramster kramster is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Phoenix, Az
Posts: 3,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
For the record: I am not a coffee drinker, but I have a hot chocolate in my Emerald cup every morning (one in the house, one in the motorhome)... and, yes, it gets washed every day.
Never cof fee...Tea for me...ya see
__________________
I have a battle on my hands..my thumbs are opposing my fingers.

Emerald: X-20, Center hole X-10 (Maple) and X-7 (redwood), Amicus
CA: Early OX and Cargo
Blackbird: Savoy
RainSong: CH-OM, CH-WS
Journey: OF660
McPherson: Touring(Honeycomb and gold), Sable
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Gypsy Music, and keyboards and wind controllers and other stuff
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
GuitarDoc GuitarDoc is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chesapeake Va
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
You wash coffee cups?
You’ve a point there.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, The Acoustic Guitar Forum
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=