The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 01-01-2022, 04:39 AM

Default Independent eq works

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiggie View Post
I still use the functions that work on mine. I can at least balance signal gain between 2 instruments, use the tuner, occasional reverb. I just found an EQ that works "kind-of" for my 2 instruments. Still hoping someday to read they have fixed their separate EQ and memory storage issues. Can't believe they are still selling it with this many problems. Any other feedback, I'd love to hear. Thanks...

This is old but it may help somebody. At least in my case independent eq works: following the manual you adjust one channel then press exit twice. You do the same with the other and press exit twice. Don’ t try to adjust both and then press exit because it doesn’t work. After the whole process enter again “Independent Eq mode” and you can check (pressing exit while turning a knob) everything’s stored.

I have not had any problems with memory storage so far.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:16 PM

Is it possible to use the XLR out to the PA and also send a line signal out via the 1/4 in line out? I want to be able to send a signal out to my tuner so I don’t have to put the tuner in the signal chain.

Thoughts on that?
Old 12-18-2022, 07:26 PM

Yes it will do that. However if you press the tuner button on the pedal, it will mute the 1/4” line out, so your tuner will get no signal. That means you won’t be able to silent-mute. As long as that’s acceptable to you than no problem.

Last edited by BlueStarfish; 12-18-2022 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Typo

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification