The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-19-2020, 12:07 PM
Charter Member

I replied on your EGF thread already, but in this case, I'd be more likely to go for the used model, especially since the seller just dropped the price by another 10%. If it doesn't work out, you can sell it for what you paid, and then order the Alvarez, which will always be available at that new price. If it does work out, then you got a great deal on the E8D.
Old 09-20-2020, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
I replied on your EGF thread already, but in this case, I'd be more likely to go for the used model, especially since the seller just dropped the price by another 10%. If it doesn't work out, you can sell it for what you paid, and then order the Alvarez, which will always be available at that new price. If it does work out, then you got a great deal on the E8D.
Yeah, I can't argue with that. I'm just not a sunburst guy, and this particular sunburst is my least favorite.

If this was a natural E8D, I think I would have already scooped it up.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:25 PM

My 2 cents would be to decide which guitar you want and then search/hold out for a nice one for become available rather than basing it on what's available right now. If your deposit is refundable and you're unsure, if may be best to get rid of your time constraints and can find a non-burst Eastman or whatever you decide.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion