The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-29-2020, 10:58 PM

I did but it was hot and buggy, and muggy, so I played 3 verses of give me Jesus and slipped back inside. Great idea though. Please remind us each year. Maybe 2021 will find East KY cool and breezy!
Old 08-29-2020, 11:02 PM

Default Play Music on the Porch Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Rance View Post
Norfolk UK. End of August. Harvest over. Flowers mostly dying back. Cold, wet, windy. Oh and no porch. No frost yet though!!!

Hope y'all have fun.

(Who knew we call porches verandah's in UK. From the Hindi veranda from when we ruled India and imported the idea from there. Theres a 'colonial style' of house in south England with an encircling often cast iron framed verandah). FYIO. Nothing to do with guitars obviously!

Someone else replied “no porches in England.” Do some of your houses have covered attached areas? What do you call them?

Last edited by whvick; 08-30-2020 at 06:52 AM.
Old 08-30-2020, 07:10 AM
Charter Member

I played out on the front porch for an hour. I would post a picture, but I can't.
Old 08-30-2020, 02:08 PM
Charter Member

This was a lot of fun! There is a thread in Show and Tell for anyone that did this and wants to post the video for AGF. It's just a way for people to contribute to bringing joy for a day.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion