The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 08-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinco View Post
I love reading that stuff and seeing those pictures, those Indians are BEAUTIFUL !!! Captain...I'm not sure it would be a good idea to ride into Sturgis on your Vespa once the rally starts. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVDE...ature=youtu.be

Just an update about my Vespa at the Sturgis Rally, John, so you don't worry. I did get several "thumbs up" and one "rock 'n roll" hand signal. And for full disclosure: one " mildly amused" smile from a woman on the back of a Harley... there may have been others, I was kinda busy with the riding.

I considered strapping my X7 and Bose S1 on the scoot and making some money busking there... don't think anyone could have heard it over the constant roar.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:45 AM

What goes best with my sing-sing (daughters' word for guitar), hammock camping with a campfire, complete with a grilling steak, baked tater' and corn on the cob washed down with a Heineken. Follow that with a dutch oven baked cobbler and heavily creamed coffee (to cut the sweetness). A good nights' sleep gently swaying in the breeze by a cool lake, that's what goes with really, come to think of it, about anything IMO.

Gibson Dove
67 Fender Coronado mod
Old 08-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVDE...ature=youtu.be

Just an update about my Vespa at the Sturgis Rally, John, so you don't worry. I did get several "thumbs up" and one "rock 'n roll" hand signal. And for full disclosure: one " mildly amused" smile from a woman on the back of a Harley... there may have been others, I was kinda busy with the riding.

I considered strapping my X7 and Bose S1 on the scoot and making some money busking there... don't think anyone could have heard it over the constant roar.
LOL....no worries Captain, that is pretty darn cool ! I'm jealous. I bet it was easier to get around on the scoot than a half ton Harley. Did you join in on the naked motorcycle drag races? The ones they showed on tv were on a gravel road ! Oh my.....
Old 08-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinco View Post
LOL....no worries Captain, that is pretty darn cool ! I'm jealous. I bet it was easier to get around on the scoot than a half ton Harley. Did you join in on the naked motorcycle drag races? The ones they showed on tv were on a gravel road ! Oh my.....
SO many jokes here.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber